Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Christmas is just Around The Corner, Are You Ready??

Want to make that special something for a good friend for christmas???  Or even make them for your own tree.  I have done both.   I've been doing this for years now...  Lots of work to make plenty for a tree, but they are awesome once they are done!!   If there are enough that would really like to try making them, please leave a message and let me know.. If there are enough that really would like, I can be convinced to make a picture tutorial for my blog.   For right now, I'm sharing my pictures with you.   Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Sherry! very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza....you are one talented lady!!!! These are breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry