Translate

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I'm glad you arrived, please do come in.. I hope you enjoy my Homemade crafty items. Feel free to leave a comment and if you have any questions I'll do my best to reply. I've been having better luck with my Mojo but still have a tendency to get lost in the game. I lose my mojo and I just wait for some inspiration to hit and then I'll scrap again. I'm sure others know what I'm talking about. We just plain run out of ideas for a moment! Sooner or later things are kicking back into gear! YAY! For those that stop by and leave comments, I greatly appreciate it. Even stop by just to say Hi.. I will try to get back to your blog too. I hope you have a great day, I hope you enjoy your visit! Sherry

Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Layout


Finally got a new layout.. Reds, orange, peach tones or yellow are not my favorite colors but wanted to attempt a layout out of my comfort zone.  I've learned its hard to look past the colors. lol  But I completed this layout for my MIL, this is my hubby's family.   Thanks for stopping in.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the techniques and the colors! Your work is absolutely gorgeous!
    I am doing a giveaway of crocheted lace items on my blog. Check it out if you get a chance
    www.scrappingsuzieqtt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something for you on my blog. http://scrappingsuzieqtt.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylist-blogger-award.html
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out beautifully, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just beautiful as everything else you make!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate so much, when you stop by and take time to leave me a message. Many thanks to all of you.

Sherry